Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Eeyore

According to Just-Pooh.com, Eeyore is an unbelievably loveable donkey who is dismally gloomy for almost eternity. I have just today realized that I share an office with Eeyore. Her weekends make her tired. Time off is busier than being at work. The usual things that everyone else anticipates with excitement are burdens to this woman.

In addition, she finds the need to comment on every email she receives - without actually indicating what the email is about. Imagine sitting at your desk and intermittently hearing comments such as, "Well, I guess I'll have to stay late again tonight." or "Nobody realizes how much work that is."

She just answered the phone and responded to the caller, "Yes I took yesterday off, but it wasn't that great of a day." Oh Eeyore, I hope your tail doesn't fall off again today.

1 comment:

The Super Bongo said...

somewhere, I have a copy of eeyore's life instruction book if you need to borrow it